DriveElectric will be joining discussions with leading professionals from business, academia and the public sector on Tuesday 11 July for a half day interactive event to explore current and future challenges and opportunities that the car presents in the city.
Featuring talks, demonstrations, workshops and networking this event is an opportunity to share learning, challenge thinking and inspire change!
– Meet Cardiff Council’s new leader Huw Thomas and find out about the visionary plans for the city
– Hear about future tech innovation for electric vehicles & driverless car
– View the latest in electric vehicle technology from Tesla and Chargemaster
– Find out about alternatives models on car ownership and car sharing
– Learn about smart city infrastructure and integrated connectivity
Who should attend?
This event will benefit businesses and organisations seeking to improve their understanding of sustainable car use as well as providing an opportunity to discuss current and future opportunities for improving our city through alternative means. Facilities managers, fleet managers, HR, sustainability managers, transport planners, town planners, car sales and people who work to improve safety, air quality, local environmental quality, streetscene etc. will all find this event useful.
If you’re in the Cardiff area on 11th July and you’re not a business professional, simply have an interest in electric vehicles, do pop along to St Davids Shopping Centre (they have EV chargepoints!) to take a look at a real-life Tesla Model X which will be on display. You can also find out about how you could have a FREE smart charger installed at your home if you join the Electric Nation EV trial project.