For regulated leasing business Fleetdrive Management Limited is an independent finance broker not a lender. We have access to a representative range of financial products for the purposes of vehicle financing and we may receive a commission or other benefits from finance providers, this is reflected in the monthly lease rate that you pay for your vehicle. The amount of commission received may vary depending on the funder selected, the terms of the funding and other criteria, such as achieving high levels of customer service. Some funders may also pay us an additional commission based on business volumes. If you would more information regarding disclosure of commission, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For salary sacrifice schemes we act as an insurance intermediary in relation to the arrangement of fleet (road) insurance policies on a non-advised basis.. We may receive a commission or other benefits from the insurance companies; this is based on a percentage of the premium and is paid by the insurer from the insurance premiums. The amount of commission earned does not affect the insurance premium payable. If you would more information regarding disclosure of commission, please email email@example.com.
For all regulated customers an arrangement fee of £234 (inc VAT) is payable on receipt of contracts, and is invoiced separately by Fleetdrive Management Limited t/a DriveElectric
- Prices quoted on our website for Business Contract Hire offers are available to Business Users only
- Excess mileage and vehicle damage charges other than fair wear and tear may be payable
- All contracts are subject to terms and conditions as detailed in the Contract Hire Agreement
- Early termination fees may apply if you wish to end the agreement early
Our service commitment to you
We will take steps to ensure that, in the course of advising you, we will only make a recommendation; that will be suitable for your demands and needs at the time that the recommendation is made.
In assessing your demands and needs we may seek information about your personal circumstances and objectives which may be relevant, in order to enable us to identify your requirements. It is important that you provide us with accurate and relevant information.
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is the independent regulator of financial services. You can check our details in the Financial Conduct Authority’s Register by visiting the Financial Conduct Authority’s website register.fca.org.uk or by contacting the Financial Conduct Authority on 0800 111 6768.
Confidentiality and Data Protection
As part of the process of obtaining finance for your vehicle we will need to pass your details on to one or more of our finance partners. A list of these partners together with their consumer credit licence numbers are available on request. Any organisation approached for credit will need to undertake credit searches with a credit reference agency which may affect your credit rating.
What to do if you have a complaint
As an organisation we are committed to treating our customers fairly, before, during and after a sale.
Before the sale you can expect:
- To have any significant and unusual exclusions or exceptions to the policy brought to your attention
- A clear statement of price, including where applicable a breakdown of any interest charges
- Details of your cancellation rights and our complaints procedure
- Copies of your policy documentation or information as to when these documents will be dispatched
After the sale you can expect:
- Not to encounter any barriers to cancelling your policy within regulatory agreed timeframes
- To have any complaint dealt with in a timely and professional manner
If at any time you feel you have not been treated fairly by any member of our staff please contact us.
If you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
You should write to the:
Financial Ombudsman Service, South Quay Plaza, 183 Marsh Wall, London E14 9SR.
Telephone 0800 023 4567.
If you have any questions or queries on any of the above, please contact Neil Smith our Head of Finance and Operations on 01628 899 722 or firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to help.
‘DriveElectric’ is a trading style of ‘Fleetdrive Management Limited’.
Fleetdrive Management Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Fleetdrive Management Ltd is a Credit Broker. We can introduce you to a selected panel of lenders.
- British Vehicle Renting and Leasing Association Number: 1641
- Financial Conduct Authority Permission Number: 678978
- Company Registration Number: 02776514
- Information Commissioner's Number: Z8537104
- VAT Number: 625950821
Registered Office: Unit 1 Harleyford Marina, Henley Road, Marlow, Buckinghamshire SL7 2DX
IDD version: 4.1 | May 2023