One | Lease a car through this DriveElectric website
- Choose and order your electric vehicle - you can search for an EV here.
- Remember to keep your DriveElectric vehicle order number somewhere safe - you'll find it on some of the correspondence we send to you.
- Please note; this offer is not currently available on electric vehicles ordered via a DriveElectric salary sacrifice scheme.
Two | Sign up for an EDF tariff
- Sign up for an electricity tariff with EDF, if you haven’t already done so.
- Wait for your EDF account to be live on supply (this usually takes around 3 weeks for new customers)
- If you’re already an EDF customer and have leased a vehicle through EDF with DriveElectric you can skip straight to step 3
Three | Claim your 10,000 miles of free electricity credit (worth £228.57), credited to your EDF account
- Fill out this form with your name, email address, EDF account number, and vehicle order number from DriveElectric
- We’ll automatically credit your EDF account with £228.57 within two calendar months
- Remember to claim this offer within one calendar month after your vehicle is delivered
The first 1000 customers who enquire about an electric vehicle lease through EDF, sign the T&Cs of the lease agreement with our partner DriveElectric by 31st December 2023, and sign up to an EDF electricity tariff, will qualify for credit worth £228.57 including VAT to their energy account at no added cost.