Ford e-Transit 350 L4 198kW 68kWh H3 Leader Van Auto 2024
|Load height||Load length||Payload|
- Acceleration (0-60mph): Not Available secs
- Top Speed: Not Available mph
- Euro NCAP Rating: Not Available
- NCAP Adult Occupancy: 24
- NCAP Child Occupancy: Not Available
Dimensions and weight
- Length: 6704 mm
- Height: 2715 mm
- Boot capacity: Not Available litres
- Weight Unladen: 3500 kg
Company car tax
- BIK Rate: 2%
- BIK Year: 2023/24
- P11D Value:
- Vehicle Battery Warranty: Not Available years
- Vehicle Battery Mileage Warranty: Not Available miles
- Trip computer
- Warning lights
- Emergency brake warning
- Audio controls mounted on steering wheel
- Rear bumper with integral step
- High mounted stop lamp
- Wide bodyside mouldings
- Power windows
- Kerbside side load doors
- High roof line
- Wide opening rear cargo doors with magnetic door retention
- Reach and rake adjustable steering column
- Glovebox (A4 documents size)
- Dual passenger seat tray and table
- Radio with remote stalks
- Seatbelt reminder on front seats and fixed rear seats
- 2 x 12V power outlets
- Heavy duty front axle
- Side wind mitigation
- Electronic parking brake
- ABS + ESP + Hill start assist
- Single rear wheels
- 16" steel wheels
- and vehicle damage charges other than fair wear and tear may be payable
- Early termination fees may apply if you wish to end the agreement early
- All contracts are subject to terms and conditions as detailed in the Contract Hire agreement
- Subject to credit status, Terms & Conditions and an arrangement fee
We’ve sent you your summary via email. If you can’t find it then please check your email junk folder.
If you’re happy and ready to reserve your EV, it’s time to complete your finance application.
What is excess mileage?
If you exceed the miles in your lease contract, then an excess mileage charge is payable for every mile over your mileage allowance. This fee is payable at the end of your contract.
You may have the option to amend your mileage allowance during your contract, for more information contact our customer experience team on 01628 899727
What is maintenance?
An optional, add-on package which covers things like routine servicing, roadside assistance and other fair wear and tear items for the duration of your lease agreement.
For more information about vehicle maintenance, head over to our lease vehicle maintenance guide.