When you have a Personal or Business Contract Hire lease agreement on a car or van, you lease the vehicle for an agreed period of time. This is known as a ‘lease period’. Even though the car is actually in your possession, you do not own it.
The way a car lease agreement is worked out is pretty straightforward:
- We work out what the value of the vehicle will be by the end of your contract, taking depreciation into account.
- You set a mileage limit that will best suit your driving needs. (This can be reviewed throughout the lease period and we make it easy for you to increase the mileage in your contract to something more appropriate if necessary.)
- Our team constantly update our pricing to ensure you are offered the best leasing deals on the market.
- The vehicle lease quote can be personalised to suit your budget requirements – generally, the more you pay up front, the less your monthly rentals will be.
- You make fixed monthly rentals for the time period that your contract runs. Once the contract ends, you simply return the vehicle to us and look at which car you want to drive next.
Got a question? We’re here to help. Give us a call on 01628 899720.