Huge savings are available for your business and your drivers when you go electric:
Your business: In just 1 year driving 20,000 miles, a fully electric Tesla Model 3 will save your company £571 in employer’s class 1A National Insurance, and £1,600 in fuel
Your employees: Employees switching to electric company cars will be substantially better off from April 2021 as BIK company car taxation is just 1%. An employee taxed at 40%, driving 20,000 miles a year would save £1,687 annually by swapping to an electric car.
* Savings calculated comparing driving Tesla Model 3 Long Range to popular plug-in hybrid business car choice the BMW 330e
– We’ve been leasing electric vehicles for over 10 years
– 5,000 plug-in vehicles leased by us and helping reduce UK air pollution
– We’ll find the right car or van for your company – all makes and models supplied
– Our unrivalled knowledge of the charging, financial and operational needs of an electric fleet mean you can trust us to deliver
We can provide a free, no obligation review of your fleet to identify where long-term savings could be made and where low-emission alternatives could work for your business at no risk.
We can provide advice on EV charging solutions tailored to your needs
We can help you define training programmes to make sure EVs are used appropriately and efficiently; Achieve buy-in across your organisation; Make sure your investment in new technologies is a success.
The challenge: finding the right electric vehicles for a growing 100% electric fleet
Poor air quality is one of the biggest challenges faced by fleet operators in London. So using electric vehicles in their delivery fleet was non-negotiable for Gnewt, but electric vans were hard to find in the early years. We supported Gnewt by sourcing the right vehicles (Renault Kangoo vans initially), enabling Gnewt to keeping their growing fleet 100% electric.
By tackling emissions head on from the start Gnewt future proofed their fleet and recently avoided the Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) charges introduced in London.
At DriveElectric we are proud to be a member of the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association.
We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Click here for more information about the FCA and our service commitment.